We're so glad you were able to be with us today!
As a church family, we're passionate about encountering God together and being transformed by Him to serve one another, our friends and families, and the wider world. We'd love you to join us!
There are lots of ways you can find out more about St Bart's, and/or get involved in what's going on here...
– our weekly email update is our regular way to stay informed about everything that's happening in the church's life: plans for Sunday gatherings and small group meetings, info about social events, news on COVID restrictions, etc. You can sign up here, and opt out any time.
- click here for information about giving money to St Germain's food bank, which we are supporting through our Harvest collection.
– if you'd like to serve on one of the teams (setup, stewarding, tech, music, cleaning) that help make our Sunday gatherings happen, let us know via this form.
– if you're a student, click here to connect with our student-specific events and activities. We'd love to support you over your time in Birmingham!
– finally, if you have any questions about any aspect of St Bartholomew's, or would like to speak to a member of the clergy, please fill in this contact form and we'll get back to you ASAP.