Join us every Sunday at 9.30 and 11.00.
COVID-19 restrictions have inevitably brought some changes to the shape of our Sunday gatherings, and for those unable to gather at the moment, we are live-streaming the 11.00 service via our YouTube channel. But we're so glad to be back meeting in-person!
Our 9.30 service is an informal, family-friendly gathering, with singing led from the front, Bible stories, prayer, time to share news, a talk for grown-ups, and colouring and craft activities – all in a COVID-safe environment! The service lasts around 45 minutes. Find out more about the 9.30 service below.
Our 11.00 service is a more traditional service following the Church of England's ancient liturgy, with choir-led hymns, prayer, Bible readings, and a sermon. The service usually includes a celebration of the Lord's Supper, and lasts around an hour.
We've worked hard to ensure that both of these services are COVID-secure; you can read about what's involved in attending them at the moment here. Please remember to bring a face covering unless you are exempt.
We send out details about all our Sunday gatherings, and other events, in our weekly email update; sign up here.
email@example.com: what to expect
– stewards will greet you at the door with hand sanitiser; please wear a face covering unless you’re exempt. (Under-11s are exempt.)
– families/bubbles will sit together in pews, socially distanced. There’ll be child-friendly orders of service and test-and-trace forms laid out for you.
– though we aren’t able to sing all together, there’ll be some singing led from the front, including actions songs to join in with, and more traditional songs too.
– we’ll pray together and hear a reading from the Bible, with child-friendly teaching and a talk for grown-ups.
– there’ll also be grab bags to pick up when you come in, with age-appropriate toys and activities to keep children occupied if they need it – though we’re very, very relaxed about noise, and expect it all to feel quite chaotic!